|Min. Order:||40 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: GDGEL-282
Application: Appliance Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Rubber Coating
Auxiliary System: Oil Type Coating Auxiliary Agent
Usage Stage: Manufacturing Stage
Packaging: 25kg/bag, 50LB/BAG
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10000MT/YEAR
HS Code: 38249999
GDGEL-282 RHEOLOGICAL ADDITIVE
Organoclay Rheological AdditiveDescription:
GDGEL-282 is an organo clay (modified bentonite), designed especially for use in solvent based system. It can be used widely in solvents from low polarity to medium-high polarity.
Solvent Based Rheological Additives
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, light yellow
Moisture content (105℃,2hr) 3.5% Max
Loss on ignition (1000℃) 35% Max
Bulk density 0.35-0.45g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) 95% Min
Organophilic Montmorillonite Clay
● Marine paint, Industrial paint, heavy-duty, anticorrosion paint such as bituminous coatings, polyester paints, Alkyd paints.
● Sealant ● Inks ● Grease ● Oil Drilling MudRheological Additives
GDGEL-282 disperses under high shear and requires a polar activator for best efficiency. Heat is not required to obtain good dispersion. Addition levels are typically in 0.2%~2.0%. Polar activator (95% Ethanol or 95% Methanol) is needed. Normally addition level of polar activator is recommended to be 45%~60% of GDGEL-282 in weight. If in xylene system, addition level of polar activator is about 30%-40% of GDGEL-282 in weight.
Pre-gel is made as below procedure.
1. Charge solvent to mill
2. Slowly add GDGEL-282 (6-10% by weight of total pre-gel) to mill under agitation.
3. Mix at high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Add polar activator.
5. Mix at high speed for 5 minutes.
GDNM combines knowledge and experience with the latest plant and technology. Established in 2008, as the up-rising star in the line of modified Bentonite, we have the newest organophilic clay manufacturing facility anywhere in the world. GDNM`s manufacturing plant is built to the latest design and highest safety and production standards. And with our location near Shanghai Port means we can deliver quickly and cost-effectively anywhere in the world. GDNM is committed to environmentally friendly materials for Coating, Paint, Ink, Oil drilling mud, Lubricating Grease, mortar, putties, water treatment etc. industrial. So we centered on waterborne Rheological Additive, at the same time, we make high purity solvent-born Organoclay Rheological additive which is no harmful to the environment. We believe that good quality and service make us to run faster and longer.
How to choose the suitable Organoclay for Solvent Based Paints/Coatings/Inks/Lubricant Grease?
The following 5 points can help us recommend the suitable grades.
1. The solvent polarity (low, middle, high) and the percent of solvent composition they are using.
2. Do they need to make pre-gel with addition of polar activator or add with dry powder.
Our easy dispersing grade can be added directly, but some grades need to add polar activator and make gel.
3. what’s resin system? The Bentonite should be used in unsaturated resin or epoxy resin system or the others?
4. what is your purpose of organoclay when used in paint, ink, lubricant grease? Is it anti-sagging ability or anti-settling ability?
5. Do they make finish or primer paint? Do they have the special requirement of transparency, color, matting capability etc.?
CHANGXING GUANGDA NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD.
Contact Person: Doris Chen
Address: Wushangang Town, Changxing County ,Huzhou,Zhejiang