Model No.: GDGEL-281
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10000MT/YEAR
HS Code: 38249999
Rheological Additives Description:
GDGEL-281 is an easy dispersing Organophilic Bentonite Clay(modified bentonite), designed especially for use in solvent based system as the inks thickner. It can be used widely in solvents from low polarity to medium-high polarity.
Solvent Based Adhesives Advantages:
● High gelling efficiency
● Light color gel
● Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
● Imparts particle suspension, pre ttling of pigment and fillers.
● Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems.
Organoclay Rheological Additive Application:
● Marine paint, Industrial paint, heavy-duty, anticorrosion paint such as bituminous coatings, polyester paints, Alkyd paints.
● Sealant ● Inks ● Grease ● Unsaturated polyester putty